Specializing in High Precision Injection Molds
Platinum Tool Technologies is a world leader in the design and manufacturing of high precision molds for the automotive, and non-automotive industries. As a Canadian based operation located in Windsor, Ontario, the company specializes in automotive lighting, interior trim, consumer products and electronics.
With our team of managers, design engineers, and mold-makers, we provide our customers with a one-stop solution for all of their custom designed plastic product applications. Utilizing lean manufacturing principles, and the most up to date technology, Platinum Tool handles anything from the basic to the most complex tooling at the best possible price. From parts design, to prototype molds to injection mold production, we work with our customers to achieve the desired results and expectations that only a highly skilled workforce can deliver.
As a leader in the manufacturing of single colour, multi-colour, multi-material thermoplastic, thermoset and compression molds, Platinum Tool’s cutting edge expertise is increasingly sought after. Our facilities in Canada and Mexico are state-of-the-art and our stringent quality requirements produce superior molds that exceed industry standards.
Platinum Tool has the capabilities to produce molds with a wide range of surface finishes for decorative and non-decorative applications for all types of plastic parts.
- Design engineering – complete concept to finish product service
- Manufacturing – using high speed machining practices and equipment
- Offering turnkey tooling solutions for Mexican customers from feasibility, design, new mold manufacturing and warranty and service support from Platinum Tool de México
- Full program management – participating at all levels
- Mold flow, cool and warp analysis – every stage
- Skilled in lean manufacturing techniques
- Diverse prototype tools and expertise
- In house mold designs and engineering support
- High speed, 5 Axis CNC Machining
- High speed, CNC E.D.M
- Mold Design and manufacturing completely in solids without blueprints using (VISI Software)
- Surfacing (VISI, Unigraphics)
- Shop Floor Programming (Powermill)
- ISO 9001/2008 Certified
- Onsite Support – available 24/7 for all services
- Mold capacity from – 50 to 2000 ton injection
- Mold lifting capacity 20 tons