Platinum Tool Technologies is a recognized leader in the design and manufacuring production and prototype molds for the automotive, appliance, and industrial markets. We manufacture a full range of mold types including but are not limited to; Thermoplastics, Thermoset, Multi-Colour (Rotational), Multi-Material, Transfer Molds, and Insert Molding.
At Platinum Tool, we offer excellent working conditions and opportunities for growth for suitable people. If you have a passion for the mold manufacturing industry, and possess the skills required to make precision, high-quality molds for our customers, we want to hear from you.
The following opportunities are presently available:
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Year Apprentices
- Moldmaker Improvers
- Designers and Surfacers – (Visi experience an asset) We will train the right candidates.
- CNC Machinists – (Tebis or Power Mill experience an asset) We will train the right candidates.
- CNC Programmer – 5 Axis Tebis or Power Mill Programming Experience
- CNC Boring Mill Operators – Will cross train on 5 Axix Gun Drill
- Handman / Polishers – All levels of experience (steady afternoon & midnight shifts available)
Qualified candidates should forward their resume to the following address or by email to email@example.com.
Platinum Tool Technologies
2075 Fasan Drive
Oldcastle, Ontario, Canada
We thank all candidates for their interest but only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.